By Alex Canahuate and Seth Peretzman
Yes. In fact, it just did.
For 30 years, ASI has impressed upon its clients and subscribers the importance of shopping prices to ensure you are getting the best price. Oftentimes, this is an inconvenient, even tedious, proposition as many precious metals dealers employ aggressive, commissioned salespeople. As such, shopping around could potentially result in numerous callbacks as these salespeople persistently follow up with you.
ASI Precious Metals Direct (PMD) provides a convenient solution to this very important consideration by providing the benefit of a best execution pricing model. ASI’s online portal enables a network of 14 wholesalers/refiners to bid for your business.
When placing an order, you will receive an indication price that you can determine the approximate final cost of your trade. This indication is the average of the top three wholesaler/refiner offers. When executing a trade, you can expect the transaction to be covered at the lowest of the three prices.
When liquidating precious metals through ASI PMD, your sale is subject to the same best execution benefit as your purchase.
Storing metal with ASI PMD ensures the liquidity of your holdings. Through this platform, you will be able to sell any amount of metal to the 14 wholesalers/refiners constantly bidding for your business. It always behooves you to have multiple distributors all vying for your business.
In this fashion, ASI PMD has applied new technology to a process and an industry that has not seen a dramatic, procedural evolution like this in many decades. ASI PMD’s best execution pricing model embodies new technology being applied to the world’s oldest form of money.
Another amenity provided by ASI PMD is the diverse range of available products. Generally, online platforms require you to purchase a portion of larger bars, or the most basic products like 1-ounce gold bars. However, ASI PMD offers a diverse collection of products you can either store through the platform or take direct delivery. Whether you are looking for nationally produced coins, or bars of various sizes, ASI PMD enables you to take precious metals positions in a completely new way.
Storing your metals positions in an ASI PMD authorized private vault provides safety, security, ease of use and intraday liquidity.
- Safety and security: Your metals are held in best-of-class precious metals storage facilities. All precious metals held in these vaulting locations are insured for full replacement value. In addition, you can gain further comfort knowing an audit is conducted every quarter by a major international accounting firm.
- Ease of use: If you are familiar with the click-based trading of stocks, you can appreciate the benefits provided by this service. In most cases, 10 minutes is all it takes to complete the online application and establish your relationship. By providing a constant stream of email notifications, ASI PMD ensures you stay informed every step of the way. From the comfort of your home, you are just a few clicks and keystrokes away from online access to your metals holdings. We really cannot do justice to how easy and fluid this process is. You need to CLICK HEREto see for yourself.
- Intraday liquidity: Positions held within the vaulting facilities remain within the “chain of custody.” This means you can sell at any time (during market trading hours) simply by placing an order online. With a network of 14 wholesalers/refiners bidding for your metals, you receive extremely competitive prices within minutes, without the hassle of shopping around.
When purchasing and storing precious metals through ASI PMD, the platform provides a wealth of information on your holdings. You will always have access to real-time portfolio valuations, plus monthly and quarterly client statements. At any time, you will have access to your portfolio summary and activity reports showing all transactions. This information is formatted to include product, metal type and location.
From current values to breakdowns of your metals allocations, ASI PMD serves as an invaluable tool when taking, holding or selling precious metals positions. Besides providing the capacity to buy and sell metals with the click of a button, ASI PMD enables users to store allocated and segregated metals domestically or internationally at one of our vaulting locations: Zurich, London, Salt Lake City and New York City.
ASI PMD integrates the convenience of the internet and the security of precious metals to afford users the best of both worlds.
In an industry notorious for fraudulent business practices, online facilities could easily provide the façade of legitimacy. For this reason, you should always do your due diligence on the proprietors of a platform.
Fortunately, with ASI, there is a 30-year history of legitimacy and ethical business practices. We have been vetted by numerous investment newsletters and are highly recommended by the same.
The bottom line is: it has never been so easy to own precious metals. With ASI Precious Metals Direct, it takes just ten minutes or less to complete the application. Once you are approved, the next step is to send funds by wire transfer or check. You can then purchase the exact metals you want and have them stored or delivered almost anywhere in the world.
How do you get started?
1) Go to ASI PMD
2) Take a few minutes to complete the online application
3) Follow funding instructions in the confirmation email you will receive
4) Begin buying and then selling precious metals with the click of a button
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact an ASI Preferred Client Relations representative at 800-831-0007. We are more than happy to walk you through the process or answer any questions.
Keeping What’s Yours just got a whole lot easier!